Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Just for you Myra

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I logged in...I waited for it to load..Even though I have cable this is slower than a grandmothers **** ...For you I waited patiently..Sat here and sipped my coffee wondering if it would ever actually let me post something..
    For you I chewed my nails....I paced the room....I hit my computer screen and banged on my keyboard....
    Just for you...and for one more taste of your moose nut soup.. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You cant say f on this forum?..*LOL*....Ok slower than a grand mothers **** ... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooooooops. Forgot to fix it so you can swear here **** !...... hehehe. ILooooooooooove you Heidi! I feel so very special that you would do all those things for me...........and my soup! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just had to come back and FART...ahhh now all seems right with the world.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Love you too bebe....and I would swear too..but its early morning..I havent finished my prayers yet... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    its just all so... very special! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -jumps and claps and gets all giddy-
    WHat a special gift you have left for us all here!
    A Heidi Fart!
    We could bottle it and make a million!!!
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    does some calculated math... A. live in house with 3 males. B. we all know what males do... C. bottle it and sell it... D CHA-CHING!

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gawd....... beer + Bronco = Gas Poisoning...... hmmmmmm I could make a fortune..... Jules! We could take our trip to that beach,the dream one with the cabana boys! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *drools* oh uhm.. regains my composure... ok sis.. my people will call your people and we'll get right on this marketing, advertising, promoting... and then *EG* we'll be set and off we go!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your people didnt cal my people...... I think we need new people........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •